Friday, April 15, 2011

Me and what this blog is all about



Hey everyone, kicking off a blog is all very exciting and all that, but it's got to have a purpose, some kind of aim and goal in mind, so let me share that with you.

My name is Sajith, I'm a 3d artist by profession, and the element of my work lies in architectural visualisation.  Learning about photography has helped me a lot in my field of work when it comes to choosing angles for the virtual images, getting the lighting right, using a good focal length, understanding depth of field etc.

Photography is a hobby for me, but it's more and more becoming a passion as I learn more and more about it.  Now here comes the catch, I have not formally studied photography, and all I know is what I have read up on, discussed, seen, heard and done.  So all that I know is thanks to the countless people out there who have been kind enough to share their knowledge online, in forums, blogs and videos, and that's what I plan to do with this blog; To make it a learning and sharing centre for anything and everything photography related.  Anything new I learn, I will aim to share with you on a weekly basis, and whatever feedback I get, will help me in return to push my limits further and do better.

So there you have it, I hope this blog serves and helps many out there looking for information, and I hope it inspires more of you to share your knowledge too!  And here's the 1st tip - don't be safe with your photography! Push yourself and your camera and E-X-P-E-R-I-M-E-N-T!!!

*Disclaimer - no I won't buy your damaged equipment :) Cheers!

1 comment: